Friday, February 24, 2017

I have been here all along. Often, I call out your name and wait for you to turn your head. When you rest your head on the pillow and call it a day, I am the one who says your prayers for you. I am the one who jolts you out of your slumber when you dream about falling from heights. I have looked out for you and backed you when everyone else gave up on you. I shielded you when you asked a wrong question or made the wrong turn. I stood by you and gave you courage when everyone else dismissed you as a freak.

Yet, all these years, you  neglected me and left me fending for myself. You kept feeding me your vile, venomous ego and deprived me of my share of night in spite of me considering you as my own. You have disposed me off on more occassion than one and jeered at me and laughed at my expense with your friends. What I can’t forgive is that you treated me like an unwanted part of your system and tried to get rid of me by fixing some pills with a shrink.

PrisonerI tolerated all your nonsense all this time but now, I am beginning to get impatient. I think I wil just give up on you and take matters into my own hands. I have finally realized that you and I can no longer co-exist. You are a pale, weak, crawler hopelessly trapped inside your feeble system. Do not hold a grudge against me as I push you away now and take control of what I deserve. It is the survival of the fittest, isn’t it?

It is only apt that I now liberate myself and assert my merit for claiming my abode – your body. You may have been born with it but you are incapable of holding your mortal being together with your fickle, slimy soul. You were so inept and incompetent at holding your pieces that you couldn’t even stand guard to your gates and I walked in practically without as much as a whimper from you and then over the years I realized that you are a worthless, low life who doesn’t deserve what he holds.

Yes, I am the voice in your head, the other claimant of the body that you were born with and I now take you as my prisoner. I will keep you as my captive and rule you, of course only till I can find a suitable method of executig and disposing of your remains.


0 comments :

tandonz.com. Powered by Blogger.