Sunday, February 12, 2017

What ifWhat if I had been born in another country at another time?
What if I had been sent to a different school?
What if I had opted for another profession?
What if I had decided to immigrate when I had a chance?
What if I acted more and talked lesser?
What if I could execute all that I plan?
What if I had used my time better?
What if I hadn’t stumbled when it mattered?
What if I knew myself better?
What if I ran away and was lost to the world?
What if I were taller?
What if I were the smartest person around?
What if I had more money than everyone else?
What if I had never met you?
What if I had never known love?
What if I could still turn around the corner and find you waiting?
What if I could still make a life out of it?


2 comments :

How do we know said...

This is so beautiful. I want to say "maybe you still can". but maybe that's not an appropriate thing to say. As ever, lovely writing.

How do we know said...

i came back to re-read.

tandonz.com. Powered by Blogger.