Saturday, December 31, 2016

It only takes one person to change your life: YOU !!

- Ruth Casey

2016_bWhen I assessed year 2015 in my last year’s post, I perhaps for the first time, had a clear vision and plan for how I wanted to approach 2016 and now when I look back at all I did this year, I feel content with the way I worked my way through the last 12 months.

I hailed 2016 as an year of change and I am happy to conclude that I could indeed implement a few plans I had for myself. Though I couldn’t strike off all the items I had on the list for 2016, a reasonable progress was made on areas that needed most attention. 2016 strengthened my belief on my theory of universe and with the year ahead I am looking forward to consolidate and build upon a more robust action plan for my material life and find that extra cushion of security that these changing economic times warrant.

Focussing on the report card of 2016, this is how it looks like:

Thumb-Up_thumb Thumb-Down_thumb
  • The Goa trip with school friends
  • Some exceptional pictures from Goa
  • Weight Loss (Finally!!) Came down four sizes.
  • Riddhie and Arnav’s photo-shoot which made to the walls of the living room and Riddhie’s photo-shoot on the stairs
  • Getting Riddhie to do some art work – Hand prints and melted crayon art birthday card
  • The short work trip to Canada and meeting Ajay and family there and getting to see Niagra falls from the Canadian side
  • Experimental cooking and couple of good recipes that came out of it – I am proud of the 20 minute coconut chicken I could create
  • Trip to San Diego and the assignment
  • Sightseeing and pictures clicked at Balboa park, Port Loma, and La Jolla Gliderport
  • The second trip to San Diego and the unexpected stop over at Toronto and meeting everyone again and watching snow clad Canada
  • The blog posts
  • The New Year bash at Courtyard, Gurgaon
  • Father-in-law’s health issues
  • No salary hikes – stuck finances
  • Demonetization woes
  • Stuck certifications
  • The gym routine stalled
  • No change on the work front – vague future
  • Impending car bookings
  • Unstructured finances

0 comments :

tandonz.com. Powered by Blogger.